This course is divided into multiple sections. Each is covered by lecture and followed by an optional half-day, hands-on lab.
We cover the following products:
- Standard PHSC
- Installation Accessories
- CTM 530
- PIM 530
- SRP 4×4
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:00am: Arrival time and breakfast
8:20am: Welcome & Introduction
Andrew Sullivan, President & CEO
8:30am: Protectowire Linear Heat Detection cable:
- – LHD Characteristics
- – LHD Function
- – LHD Chemical resistance charts
10:15am: CTI – Confirmed Temperature Initiation –
CTM-530 & PIM-530 Interface Modules
11:00am: Factory Tour
1:00pm: FS-2000 – Control Panel / SRP4x4
3:30pm: Barn System Tour
6:30pm: Dinner in Downtown Plymouth
Day 2: 7:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7:45am: Arrival time and breakfast
8:00am: FiberSystem 8000 – Fiber Optic Linear Heat Detector
*Overview and Demonstration
9:00am: Sales & Applications
10:30am: Open book test
Optional Hands-on Lab Session*
1:00pm- 5:00pm: FS-2000 modification, test, and commissioning
- CTM 530 programming and testing
- Linear heat detection cable installation, splicing, and termination
- Protectowire zone troubleshooting
* Note: Hands-on portion will run until 5:00pm. Please book flights for Saturday
This course will be held at Protectowire.
Dress code: Standard dress code is business casual.
Accommodations: Hotel 1620, 180 Water Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Travel: Each attendee will be responsible for their travel, lodging expenses, and reservations.
Here are the airports we recommend flying into:
• Boston Logan International Airport (BOS): Approximately 50 min from Protectowire
• Providence T.F Green Airport (PVD): Approximately 1 hour & 10 mins from Protectowire
Meals: You won’t go hungry! You’ll enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and plenty of snacks. On the first night of training, we will invite all attendees to join us for dinner in Plymouth.
Next Distributor Training: September 29-30, 2022