FireSystem 2600 (FS 2600)
The FireSystem 2600HD (FS 2600) is a heavy-duty fire alarm control panel. It is configured to each customer’s application requirements and is specifically designed for industrial hazards that demand high reliability and customized system features. Special capabilities, such as custom system operating logic, outdoor or hazardous installation environments, special input voltages, high power demand applications, or multiple extinguishing release circuit activation can all be provided to meet the most demanding operational requirements.
Features and specifications include:
- Monitors up to 5,000 feet (1,524m) of Protectowire per zone
- Up to 25 smoke detectors per zone
- Lamp and initiating device circuit alarm tests
- Ground fault detection
- Intrinsically safe detection circuits available
- PCLC touchscreen operator interface color display panel (2600HD3)
- Includes standard Protectowire Alarm Point Location Meter
- Enclosure available in NEMA 4 or NEMA 4x rated
Manuals and Datasheets
Listings and Approvals
What length of copper feed cable can be run from the Protectowire FireSystem Control Panel to the beginning of the Protectowire Linear Heat Detection zone?
Fire alarm cable variation in gauge size and resistance will affect the allowable run length from the panel to the start point of the zone. Protectowire panels are designed to accommodate up to 100 Ohms of feed or interposing cable. The allowable length is 100 Ohms divided by the number of Ohms per unit length (feet or meters) of feed cable. The maximum allowable feed cable length is typically reduced to 18 Ohms when the Alarm Point Location Meter is utilized in the control panel.