The PWSC Splicing Connector (two-point) is used when splicing digital (PHSC) two conductor linear heat detectors
- Material: Nylon
- Screw Turret: 1/8 inch
The PWSK-3 Connector Kit provides terminal connections, threaded assembly, and built-in strain relief connectors to provide watertight/oil-tight seals that grip the Protectowire Digital (PHSC) Linear Heat Detector securely. This kit provides a simple method of making in-line splices, while allowing easy disassembly for service and proper environmental protection without the use of a zone box.
- Material: Nylon
PWS Splicing Sleeves are used when splicing Protectowire Digital (PHSC) Linear Heat Detectors.
- Material: Copper
PFL Flexible Leads are used when terminating Digital (PHSC) Two Conductor Linear Heat Detector in constrained spaces, such as a pull station or smoke detector back boxes
- Material: Copper splice sleeve, 24 AWG tinned copper lead, PVC insulation
The CTIC Splicing Kit is used when splicing CTI Detectors. This kit includes male and female connectors.
- Material: Glass-filled thermoset
- Temperature Rating: 400°F (205°C) continuous
The DRTB-T-2 Terminal Block with Integrated Test Jack is used when terminating CTI Detectors.
- Material: Polyamide 6.6 Thermoplastic Resin
- Width: 10.7 mm (0.422″) Length/Height: 52.8 mm (2.08″)/42.3 mm (1.666″)
- Installed Height to 35 x 7.5 mm 35 x 15 mm DIN Rail: 43.5 mm (1.713″)/52.8 mm (2.08″)
- Wire Gauge Ranges: 14-24 solid wire, 16-24 stranded wire
- Wire Strip Length: 8 mm (0.31″)
- Torque in Nm (in-lb): 0.4 (3.54) ±10%
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F ( -40°C to 85°C)
The SFTS Sealant Tape is used to seal all splices of the Protectowire Linear Heat Detector against moisture. Tape is 1″ wide by 10′ long and makes approximately 30 splices.
The #35 Splicing Tape is used to protect all splices of the Protectowire Linear Heat Detector after sealing against moisture using SFTS-1-8-F Sealant Tape.
33+ Low Temperature Splicing Tape is used to protect all splices of Protectowire Linear Heat Detector after sealing against moisture using SFTS-1-8-F Sealant Tape. Tape is to be used in cold environments.