The PWSC Splicing Connector (two-point) is used when splicing digital (PHSC) two conductor linear heat detectors
- Material: Nylon
- Screw Turret: 1/8 inch
The PWSK-4 is an IP67 (NEMA 6) Field Serviceable Splicing Connector designed for splicing PHSC and PLR type detectors.
Mode of Connection: Screw Terminals
Temperature Range: -40°F – 220°F (-40°C – 105°C)
The CTIC Splicing Kit is used when splicing CTI Detectors. This kit includes male and female connectors.
- Material: Glass-filled thermoset
- Temperature Rating: 400°F (205°C) continuous
The DRTB-T-2 Terminal Block with Integrated Test Jack is used when terminating CTI Detectors.
- Material: Polyamide 6.6 Thermoplastic Resin
- Width: 10.7 mm (0.422″) Length/Height: 52.8 mm (2.08″)/42.3 mm (1.666″)
- Installed Height to 35 x 7.5 mm 35 x 15 mm DIN Rail: 43.5 mm (1.713″)/52.8 mm (2.08″)
- Wire Gauge Ranges: 14-24 solid wire, 16-24 stranded wire
- Wire Strip Length: 8 mm (0.31″)
- Torque in Nm (in-lb): 0.4 (3.54) ±10%
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F ( -40°C to 85°C)
The SFTS Sealant Tape is used to seal all splices of the Protectowire Linear Heat Detector against moisture. Tape is 1″ wide by 10′ long and makes approximately 30 splices.
The #35 Splicing Tape is used to protect all splices of the Protectowire Linear Heat Detector after sealing against moisture using SFTS-1-8-F Sealant Tape.
33+ Low Temperature Splicing Tape is used to protect all splices of Protectowire Linear Heat Detector after sealing against moisture using SFTS-1-8-F Sealant Tape. Tape is to be used in cold environments.