Protectowire FireSystems is pleased to announce the release of our first FM Approved and UL Listed Protectowire Interface Module PIM-530. The PIM-530 module was specifically engineered to simplify integration from our standard PHSC digital linear heat detectors into any addressable or conventional fire alarm system.
Each PIM-530 interface module can supervise a single zone of our PHSC linear heat detectors. The following benefits come standard with each module:
- Supervises 6500 feet (2000m) of standard PHSC linear detectors
- Modbus output via RS-485
- Relay contacts for universal compatibility to addressable modules or IDCs.
- Field configurable to support either a Class A or Class B configuration
- LCD screen and trackpad for easy programming
- Hardware available for use in classified hazards
- Integrated alarm point location
- 64 event history
- Optional NEMA-4X (IP66) enclosure
The input and feedback from our distribution network, fire protection engineers, and end-users have been tremendously helpful in designing this product to meet the demands of today’s technology-driven marketplace. The PIM-530 module is available now for immediate release.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about pricing please contact our sales department at 781.826.3878 or email@example.com.
Protectowire FireSystems was the first in Linear Heat Detectors and the leading manufacturer of Special Hazard Linear Heat Detection Systems. Our solutions include complete alarm systems for fire protection suitable for a vast array of applications. Our products are made in the USA at our factory located in Pembroke, Massachusetts. For over 75 years, many of the world’s largest companies have chosen Protectowire to protect their valuable assets and business operations. If you would like more information, please visit www.protectowire.com or call 781-826-3878.