Protectowire FireSystems is pleased to announce the release of our first FM Approved and UL Listed 500°F (260°C) Protectowire linear heat detector. The detector was specifically designed for applications where extreme environmental and product criteria must be met.
The features of Type PLR-CR 500°F (260°C) are:
- High performance fluoropolymer outer jacket
- Low resistance inner conductors
- Flame retardant, low smoke jacket providing excellent abrasion resistance and mechanical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of acids, bases, organic solvents, and gases
- Very little change in tensile properties upon outdoor exposure to sunlight and weather
The input and feedback from our distribution network, fire protection engineers, and end-users has been tremendously helpful in designing this product to meet the demands of today’s evolving marketplace. The Type PLR-CR 500°F (260°C) degree detector is available now for immediate release.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about pricing please contact our sales department at 781.826.3878 or email@example.com.