Job Posting: Summer Marketing Intern (Paid)
Summer Marketing Intern
Protectowire FireSystems is the originator of Linear Heat Detectors and the leading manufacturer of Special Hazard Linear Heat Detection. We are celebrating our 80th Anniversary and are looking for a qualified full-time paid summer intern to join our Marketing and Sales team to assist in various corporate marketing efforts.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of working in the marketing field.
Those with a minor in English, creative writing or graphic design are highly desired.
- Obtain local business sponsorships for our annual charity corporate golf tournament
- Contribute to the planning of our 80th Anniversary celebrating including event planning and public relations
- Research and help prepare for our 2019 tradeshow/ sponsorship calendar
- Proofread and/or create e-mail campaigns
- Enter and update contact information within our email marketing platform
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Provide support for corporate social media efforts (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Support the Sales team with any necessary prospecting or research projects
The company is seeking an undergraduate junior with an expected graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019 within the local South Shore area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of the web and social media. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel is expected. Applicant must have reliable transportation as local travel is required.
Email resume and cover letters to Liana Delaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.